100% online DOT exams and fully reimburse the cost without insurance
You can complete the entire licensing process online(on the road) without the hassle of appointments, writing long form, and submitting medical cards to the State DOT office. And it’s free.
We save you 10 hours and up to $200 of exam costs.
- Effortlessly Schedule Your Exam with a Certified Medical Examiner
- Leave the search for an FMCSA-approved medical examiner and appointment booking to us. We'll find the most convenient examiner and handle the booking for you.
- Simplified Form MCSA-5875
- No need to struggle with lengthy forms. Our user-friendly process guides you through Form MCSA-5875 with interview-style questions and live, on-screen support when required.
- Streamlined Form MCSA-5870
- Tackle the complex Form MCSA-5870 with ease. We'll walk you through the process, offering interview-style questions and on-screen support when necessary.
- Efficient Medical Record Collection
- Forget the stress of gathering medical records, medication lists, and other crucial documents. We'll manage all the paperwork for you.
- Seamless MEC Submission to Licensing Agency
- Submit your MEC to your state's licensing agency without the hassle. Simply upload your medical certificate and we'll handle the rest, saving you time and effort.
- 100% Reimbursement for DOT Medical Exam Fees
- The average DOT exam costs around $200, typically not covered by insurance. But don't worry, we've got you covered with a full reimbursement of your exam fees.
Never fail your CDL exams due to blood glucose
Blood sugar level reduction within 1 month.
All participants reported that they had improved their hydration and exercise levels.
Key care team member to pass exam
Tracy Gensler RD, MS
+25 experience in science writing and wellness program development. Adjunct Professor at American University.
DR. Tyler Tonderum
Certified medical examiner, DOT exam specialist, occupational therapist.
Whitney Stuart MS RDN
CDCES Dietitian & Diabetes Educator, Award winning coach.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's included with Teatis?
- The Teatis program surrounds you with a digital coaching experience and rewards designed to help you achieve your goals. If you’re living with prediabetes, type 2 diabetes, or just seeking to change an eating habit change, you can look forward to: Professional health coaches who are available 24/7 for unlimited one-on-one guidance. Coaches are Certified Diabetes Educators, or CDEs, for those in the type 2 diabetes program. Weekly check-ins to help keep you motivated with weekly micro goals such as hydration frequency, exercise level and A1C target. A Facebook community of peers with similar health conditions and challenges for real-time encouragement, sharing, and support Healthy rewards to celebrate your micro goal achievements.
- How is the program structured?
- Our 24/7 personalized digital coaching promotes healthy eating habits and exercise routines, leading to better health outcomes. We suggest dozens of actions created by our clinical team. Each action is based on a holistic approach to wellness and tailored to fit your personal experience.
- How long does the Teatis program last?
- Each program length varies depending on your unique health needs and goals, but our research suggests that you will see improvement in your condition in as little as 30 days
- Who is eligible for Teatis?
- Teatis is designed to support people as their needs evolve, whether you are overweight or obese, and at risk for or living with ongoing health conditions. This includes people living with prediabetes and type 2 diabetes. Please speak to your human resources department to find out what conditions are covered under your plan, or apply now.
- I just applied to Teatis. What happens next?
- Congratulations, you've made the first step down the path to good health, and we look forward to working with you to get you there. You’ll soon receive an SMS from a phone number ending in the digits 7807 letting you know if you’ve been accepted. If you have, your coaching session can start immediately. Our unlimited coaching services are available 24/7. Send us a message and talk to our coaches whenever you are ready.
- How do I communicate with my health coach?
- Health coaches are available only via the text message. Your health coach is present to support you to achieve your health goals.
- Describe the education, qualifications, certifications, and training of Teatis's coaches.
- Teatis health coaches are trained to meet the unique needs of their participants. Our Care/Prevention program follows guidelines established by the CDC’s Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program (DPRP). Our program is supervised by Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs). We hire dietitians or health coaches globally who have bachelor's degree or higher degree in food and nutrition, dietetics, or a related field and who are licensed by their local government.
- What are the weekly check-ins like?
- We provide a weekly check-in to monitor and track progress towards your micro goals. One of the 1st steps is knowing your current A1C level. There will be a few more check-in questions based on your progress. Then our coach will review the information you shared and suggest next week’s micro goals. We suggest 100+ actions created by our clinical team. Each action is based on a holistic approach to wellness and tailored to fit your personal experience.
- What will I eat?
- The Teatis program does not prescribe a meal plan or tell you what you can and cannot eat. Instead, through the coaching and the guidance of your health coach, you’ll learn how to make the healthiest possible choices for yourself independently and sustainably. If you follow a particular diet for cultural, religious, personal, or medical reasons, your health coach can work with you to adjust your health plan to fit your unique lifestyle. Data shows that 1 in 6 Americans intake 40% of their daily calories from snacking. This is why our reward is a diabetic friendly snack box that can replace the unhealthy items in your pantry. It’s as important to pay attention to your snacking habits in addition to what you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- What if I want to cancel my membership?
- If you would like to cancel your account for any reason, please send us an email at email@example.com.
- What privacy measures are in place?